This week I've been doing a lot of prep for camp. After a horrific fail when trying to create Ariel's grotto, my father stepped in with a great solution.
I also purchased a bubble blowing machine.....essential to this show-at least in my opinion, and Patrick and I have been working on the powerpoint that will be used for the backdrop.

Not wanting to waste materials from my big fail, I decided to use the spray foam I bought to create Ursula's cauldron. It turned out really neat and I haven't painted it yet. Here are some pictures and I'll post more when I've finished the whole thing. 

It is so much fun putting the pieces together, I can't wait to start with the kids!